If you have NOT been notified by email after money or credit card was deducted. Please check your PURCHASE HISTORY for your transaction status and boarding pass. If the status written in Purchase History IS STILL “NOT COMPLETE” after 30 minutes. Please inform our 24-hours Customer Service personnel using the complaint Form or call +60 12376 5867 / 5917 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE ENSURE OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSONNEL NOTIFY YOU FOR the pending transaction status or boarding pass first via email or phone call before making another transaction or purchasing a new ticket
Terms & Conditions For Ticket Bus Holder
- Bus Tickets sold are not returnable/refundable/transferable/resale.
- Bus Tickets are valid for boarding buses on the date and time shown only.
- Only valid ticket holders are allowed into the Departure Hall.
- Please provide passenger(s) FULL NAME, PHONE NUMBER and IC/PASSPORT NUMBER during bus ticket purchase.
- Online booking or ticket purchase outside Terminal Meru Raya are booked on the understanding that the tickets are merely booking confirmation which must be redeemed for a valid ticket at Terminal Meru Raya at least 45 minutes before departure time.
- Passengers must be at the Departure Hall 30 minutes before departure time.
- Please keep your tickets for inspection.
- Damaged or loss of tickets will not be entertained.
- Terminal Meru Raya shall not be responsible for any theft and / or damage to valuable items.
- The maximum luggage weight shall not exceed 20kg.
- Any passengers who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly shall be asked to leave the bus or premises.
- Pets are not allowed on board the bus.
- Dangerous substance and objects are not permitted during travel.
- Ticket Issuance are subject to the terms and conditions**
- This terms & condition are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Customers are advised to present a print out of this ticket along with an identity proof to redeem the boarding pass at check-in counter. Failing to do so, the boarding might be denied.
Terms and Conditions
Terminal Meru Raya e-ticketing is only a bus ticket marketplace/agent and does not operate bus services on its own. It merely connects users with bus operators.
Terminal Meru Raya -ticketing responsibilities include:(1) Issuing a valid ticket/voucher (a ticket/voucher that will be accepted by the bus operator)
(2) Providing customer support and information in case of any delays/ inconvenience
(3) Providing cancellation support and policies as below
(4) Note: Partial cancellation is not allowed for this Ticket
Terminal Meru Raya e-ticketing responsibilities do NOT include:(1) The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time
(2) Maintaining the quality of buses staff behaviour and punctuality
(3) The bus operator cancelling the service due to unavoidable reasons
(4) The baggage of the customer getting lost/stolen/damaged
(5) The customers waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the
exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveller on that bus).
(6) The bus operator changing the boarding point and or using a pick up vehicle at the boarding
point to take customers to the bus departure point
(7) Terminal Meru Raya e-ticketing will not be responsible for any sudden change in coaches, schedules, departure date & time, arrival date & time; loss or accident incurred while taking the coach
- Customers are required to present the NRIC/passport Number /Driving License and electronic receipt to the check in counter at least 30 minutes before departure to obtain the boarding ticket(s). Failing to do so, passengers may not be allowed to board the bus. The company is not responsible for any loss of goods of property of the passengers and accident during the journey of our itinerary.
- Ticket once sold are non-refundable, non cancellable and non- changeable. No refunds are allowed in case of forbidden entry in the destination country.
- Luggage should not possess any prohibited drugs or any illegal items. Passengers are solely responsible for such possession and the consequences thereafter.
- In case a booking conformation e-mail and SMS get delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-email ID / phone number provide by the user, a ticket will be considered ‘booked’ as long as the ticket shows up on the booking confirmation page of Terminal Meru Raya e-ticketing.
- Grievances and claims related to the bus journey should be reported to Terminal Meru Raya e-ticketing support team within 10 days of travel date.
- In case of inter-country travel, the bus coach will wait at the most 20 minutes at immigration checkpoint. Customers are required to make sure that they have all the documentation required for embarkation. In case you need assistance to approach the bus captions. If passenger is not able to complete the embarkation proses within expected time and the bus leaves, it is passenger responsibility to arrange own transport to the destination.
- Customers are responsible to make sure the selection on express bus/coach, traveling date, time and destination are correct before making payment. By making payment and booking tickets customers agree that they are the owners of the credit card or own the paypal account depending upon the mode of payment.
- Booking information is electronically stored in our system and is subject to conditions of contract. Terminal Meru Raya e-ticketing will make all possible attempts to provide 100% uninterrupted or error- free functions on the website and mobile apps. However, in no event shall Terminal Meru Raya e-ticketing be liable to the customer for any damage, including, but not limited to, service interruptions, or any other circumstances beyond our reasonable.